Saturday, August 27, 2011

Trying Something New

Ever since I arrived in Korea, I spent hours and hours writing long, crazy emails to friends and family.  If you know me, you know that when I say long, crazy emails, I mean LONG, crazy emails lol.  I had a hard time keeping track of who I told what to.  Each email was slightly different, yet still the same.  To be honest, it was totally driving me insane!  My friend Claudia convinced me that blogging is the way to go, so here I am, doing something that I never thought I would do.  I hope this makes everybody's life a little bit easier, well mine at least =P.

I wanted to start yesterday, but I was just too tired and busy, if you really want to know what I've been up to so far, you can check it out here: http://nosojuplease.blogspot.com/.  We're always together, so we pretty much do the same thing =P.

Now, time for laundry and some ramyun cooking =)


No comments:

Post a Comment