Monday, February 6, 2012

Update: Japan blog post FAIL

Sooooo I really wanted to write a post about my experience in Japan and post a video as well..buuuut my laptop is total crap.  Every time I try to do something it just turns off and takes half my life to load up again.  Ace will be here on Saturday and should be arriving with a new laptop for me sooooo I'm super excited!! Also, by then I should be able to have all my pictures and videos and whatnot together.  Sorry for the delay.  If you're bored I have pictures up on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100615034044130.2744209.48914887&type=3 ...if you don't have facebook..sorry..you'll have to wait.

I hope nobody else has to deal with annoying, useless, aggravating, irritating, send-you-to-a-mental-hospital technology like I do.

Happy Tuesday!

xoxo

P.S.  Only 4 more days!  Can you tell that I'm super excited?!??!?!
P.P.S. Ms Chan..I will be forever grateful of you sitting through my countdown and  made a conscious decision to still be my friend =D xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment