Thursday, November 10, 2011

Coffee Prince =D

For those of you who are into Korean dramas, I'm sure you have watched Coffee Prince.  I loved it! So, when I arrived in Korea, I really wanted to check it out.  We looked online and found that the site that gave us directions to where it was shot near Hongdae station.  The instructions told us to take exit 2 but exit 8 was closer.  We ended up just using gogglemaps to find it instead of following the instructions.

Cute little sign.

You can't even see me but I totally got giddy.  Didn't think I would but I did =)

Bigger sign.

 
6000won for a freakin' Americano.  You have to order and pay before you sit down. 

People thinking "you must be a tourist." LOL..technically I'm not =P

Random writing on the walls even though it says "Please don't write."

I HAD TO! =D

<3

=)



Random signatures of famous people.

Makes me want to watch the drama again.





I can no longer watch Korean dramas now that I'm living here..cuteness overload..but for those of you who are still obsessed..I hope this helps =)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment