Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Around the World!

FLIGHTS BOOKED!

I have 5 more vacation day so I decided to go back to HK, visit some friends and family and check out Singapore as well.  Finally be able to check a new place off my list =). I'll be in HK July 21-23, Singapore 24th-27th.  Totally not enough time in either country, but what can I do.  I have to make it back before the 28th for Ace's friend's daughter's first Korean birthday.  LOL say that 5 times fast =P.

I figured I probably wouldn't have another opportunity to see a baby turn one IN Korea..so I didn't want to miss it.  First birthdays are supposed to be a pretty big deal in Korea.

I also booked my ticket home!  I'll be at Pearson's on Aug. 26th.  Cannot waiiittt!!

I know I will miss Korea dearly, but a year has just been too long!



See you all very soon!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment