Friday, June 15, 2012

Wicked!!!

May was super busy, Michelle, family, Jessica (Claudia's sister) all came to visit.  To top it off, I got really sick the past week and missed two days of school.  Sorry I wasn't able to post as much as I wanted to....BUUUUT last night was amazing.  Now that my cough is finally going away, I have more time and energy to DO stuff =).

Last night, we went to watch Wicked in Korea.  How random is that?! It was pretty freaking darn amazing though! I can't stop listening to the songs..I can see the show in my head right now.  I want to see it again!


Before the show, we went to Petra, a Mediterranean restaurant a few stations away from where the show was held.  It totally made me miss Me Va Me back home!!

It's not naan, and not as soft as I would like pita to be, but good enough =P.

Hummus, I've missed you <3

Falafel =) 

=D

Lamb!! <3

The best way to eat lamb =D


Then we jumped on the subway, rode to stations and here we are!

Apparently Claudia wanted this as her headboard? *raise eyebrow*

<3

=) 

Yay!

Before the show started.


Gotta be able to seeeee!

2nd floor patio in Isu.  We were all to excited to just go home after the show =)



Can't wait to watch another musical. Phantom of the Opera is coming to Korea in December.  Hope it's in Canada too!
Happy June!

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment