Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Everland!

Sorry, so this is a very much delayed post but I've been busy and travelling and watching the olympics sooo I didn't get around to posting this till now.  Forgive me please =D


Everland is an amusement park about 40-60 mins outside of Seoul.  We actually went on a perfect day, it was raining everyday before the saturday we went and it was supposed to rain again on the Sunday.  It wasn't too hot, about 25 degrees and just perfect.

Obviously Everland is nothing compared to Canadian amusement parks, let alone the American ones so we only went on about 5 rides, but it was fun regardless.  There was also an animal section as well =D.

Here are some pictures from that day =)

The bus we took to get there =)

Nick looking fly with my shades =D

Apparently teachers can go to  Everland for free, even foreign English teachers =).  My co-teacher called in and asked to make sure.  She also helped me print out a "certificate" to say that I do work at my school and then 3 others and myself can get in for free.  Additional people who are with me (the teacher) only pays 16 000, compared to the original price of 40 something thousand or 30 something after the online discount. Preeetttty awesome!

tickets =)


Wish we had extra time to go in here =P

On a ride that's similar to "Psyclone" at Wonderland.  Crazy Koreans just let people hang their bags on the restraints LOL

Cheap beer anyone?

Misty stations =D

T-Express, the ride we were all looking forward to =)

Ride similar to "Shockwave" at Wonderland but much slower and lower..and...bleh LOL

You will not believe how clean these bathrooms were LOL

Just thought that it was weird that it's.......yellow?!??! well mustard coloured..whatever =P

LOL they were so good! Claudia and I sucked!

Something crazy going on, some water event? No idea but we saw lots of people with water guns and umbrellas =P

=D

Nick being Nick

In line for T-Express..sooooo excited! It was really fun and even though it had a pretty steep drop, we actually didn't get that weird..heart-dropping-out-of-your-body-I-want-to-die feeling. It was just really fun with lots of ups and downs.  Best ride there, but definitely nothing SPECIAL

Look how happy we were!

Oh Nick!

=P

Nick vs Jeremy
0:1 
LOL

Little bomb vs Big bomb =P

The Hundreds, Adrian? LOL totally reminded me of Adrian =)

We didn't even plan our faces! LOL..but it was burning our legs and butts soooo we look weird =P

Random chicken?

Birdies =)

Birdie food =)

Apparently, birds scare me too =P

B = Cat
C = Claudia
WOOHOO I WIN!

Monkey Valley!


Yes, he's touching himself =P

And yes, he's peeing =)

Playful little guy =)


LOL..I have issues

Fine! We have issues!





This guy was totally a supermodel! He gave us a different pose every couple of minutes LOL

=D



Took us forever to find Safari World! We heard that there were Ligers here (Lion + Tiger) mix.  We were pretty disappointed because I don't think they were there =(


Yea, this bear is standing, he was actually walking too.  I have a video =)

The bus we were sitting in =P

Awesome dinner after a long day =)




Sorry I haven't updated in awhile but a lot has been happening!
Posts to look forward to: 
- All You Can Eat tuna dinner
- Hong Kong and Singpore vacay
- 다연's first birthday
- 2NE1 concert (sorry, this one doesn't have awesome pictures like the Big Bang one, but still! It was awesome!)


Less than a month till I return home to Canada! Can't wait!  
Hope you guys have a good start to August!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment