Thursday, December 22, 2011

Jazz in Korea?

So this year, my friend Claudia will be in Hong Kong for Christmas, so we wanted to get a few of us together and have our own little Christmas dinner before she left.   Anyways, the guys, John and Stefan, found this Jazz lounge called "Club Evans" and asked if we wanted to go there for our "Christmas" day. We have been looking for a good for a long time and this was the best time to check one out. I was soooo excited to go, I was jumping around at school.  We arrived in Hongdae late and Club Evans didn't serve food so we just found a Kraze Burger and engulfed it in 30 seconds.  Pretty much, our dinner wasn't much of a Christmas dinner buuut it was a very good burger though, you have to try it!

Claudia and I getting ready to head out.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

We got our Kraze Burgers to go and just ate it outside.  It was like literally 1 minute away from Club Evans.

MMMMMMMMMM...

Waiting for it to start.  We ran out of the door too quickly and forgot my camera =( BOO!

Stefan, Cat, John =)

Stefan and I all excited!

John being too cool for me..LOL




The band was awesome!  Claudia and I had a little crush on the Sax player, but who doesn't right? =P If you get a chance you have to go to Hongdae, you have to check out Club Evans.  Stefan is ready to head over there every week. =P    They have different bands playing there all the time, so I can't say that they will all be awesome but 박주원(Park JooWon), the guitarist and his band were amazing!


Caudia, if you read this, I hope you have fun in Hong Kong with your pops and I'm super jealous that you get to see our friends from home =(


Happy Holidays!!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment