Sunday, December 11, 2011

YG Family Concert!

So those of you who know me, know that I was obsessed with Big Bang (male Kpop group) and ever since 2NE1 (female Kpop group) debuted, I've been pretty in love with them too.  Obviously, over the years I've grown out of them a little bit, but when I heard about the YG Family Concert, I really wanted to go.  Tickets sold out in like 2 hours so I was pretty sure that I would have no chance of seeing them.  However, a lot of people were selling individual tickets and I got my hands on one for last Sunday, December 4th.  Luckily, I got tickets in a standing section near other girls so we were all able to meet up before going inside.  Up until the day of the concert, I was just content about going to the concert, nothing too extreme.  Buuuut..as soon as we went inside Olympic Stadium (where the concert was held), I got super excited!! Because we were standing there was a lot of shoving to get closer to th front and OMG!! seeing TOP and Taeyang up close.....it was like a dream come true.  At one point, G-Dragon (leader of Big Bang) sat down right in front of us too.

Ever since the concert, I've been listening to both Big Bang and 2NE1 non-stop, so for sure the concert has made me fall in love with them all over again.  Also, Se7en, Gummy, Psy and Jinusean made an appearance as well.  I've never heard of Psy before but I definitely like him.  He was so unique!  He's like an older, bigger man ;P but he reaaally knew how to get the crowd going.  It was awesome.

Anyways..we were in the section of one of the aisles, but we were pretty up close to the front of our section and they were very strict with taking pictures so I wasn't able to get any of the concert itself..especially because there was always a guard right in front of me.  I was able to capture some before though and my friend who went another day sent me some of the pictures that he took.  He was a lot further back than we were though.

Here are some pictures:

My ticket =)

We got free folders and I bought a YG Family glow stick thing.  I wanted to the the Big Bang crown one..but...meh

<3

Before the concert

=P

Sneaking pictures before the concert began

again..

and again =P
 
CL <3

Sandara Park 

Gummy

TOP <3..I didn't take this picture..cuz if I did...TOP would NOT be blurry =P

GDragon 

SeungRi

Taeyang <3

   
After the concert

Because I'm a loser =P



Hope everybody can experience something that reminds them of what they once fell in love with =)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment