Saturday, March 3, 2012

Big Bang - Big Show Concert 2012

On the same Friday that Ace left for Toronto, Claudia, John and I had bought tickets to see the Big Bang concert.  I was so conflicted..I was sad that Ace left..but I was also pretty excited about the concert.  Similar to the feeling I had with the YG family concert..I was just meeeh about it until I got there..people there just gets you SUPER excited!  Honestly..by the end of the concert..whether it was the heat, the screaming VIPs or  Big Bang themselves, I started to feel like I was drunk without the alcohol LOL.

I'm very happy that they sang a lot of their old songs too.  Me..being the bad fan that I am..only knew two of their new songs from the Alive mini album that they just released, buuuuut I liked them =P.

None of the YG concerts I've been to allowed cameras buuuuuuuut...I kiiinnnnddaa..maybe...sorrrrta snuck mine in......lol..I managed to get some good shots..but then a man came over and said something in Korean..and I would like to say I was being smooth and pretended that I didn't understand..but I ACTUALLY didn't know what he said even though I could assume from the way that he looked that he wanted to take my camera or delete my pictures.  Whichever the case may be...he failed..soooo here are some of the not-allowed-to-be-taken pictures that I have......I'm horrible...I know



On our way to Olympic Park Stadium where the Concert was held.   

Lots of people there. 

Some people were already in line when we arrived.

Our tickets.

Our crowns that aren't one of the official merchandises but we were late sooooooo too bad =P. I REALLY wanted their crown glowstick/light thing. Buuuut..the line was so long and we got there kind of late soooo...no official crown so this will do.

Hotdogs before the concert.

In our seats!  All three of us had separate seats but Claudia was lucky enough to trade with another girl so she was able to sit beside me..and the person on the other side of me didn't show up so John just stayed.....we were lucky =D..it probably wouldn't have been as exciting if we didn't get to all sit together.

People already going crazy before it started.  I stood last time..but I'm really happy we sat this time.  Not as tired and still a pretty good view.

Lights out.....AHHHHHH! sooo excited!!

Freakin' mesmerizing...no?

Ahhhh..

AHHHHHH...

OMG!!! AHHHHHHH! LOL..I hate GDs hair..buuuuut I do like that he was kinda going for the ombre thing..sooo meeehh but...OMG....OMG...OOOMMMMGGGGG!!!

<3 

..ummm...HELLLO!! Hate the green hair..looooooove TOP!! I love his facial features..so chiseled..sooo...yea...needless to say..i kinda died a tad.

Daesung and Taeyang..soo cute..I love it when they touch each other HAHHAHHA!

Glad to have him back <3

Wish I got more shots of Taeyang dancing..cuz when he moves...I like.......iono..I die...and die again LOL....yes.....if only he was taller...if only...but..omg..he also did a backflip at one point..and I wasn't fast enough to catch it but Claudia and John did say that they thought I was gunna faint..but like..come on!! he's too hot! 

Just....*sighs*

So weird to think about me being there...after alllll this time... 

<3

Back out on segways..cooooolll 

Blurry Taeyang on a bike. 

Daesung..tooo cute..love this guy!  He is definitely not the best looking but...esp. after watching Family Outing..(Korean variety show)..you can't NOT love him.

Is it obvious that TOP is my absolute favourite?!?!  

oooooohhhh

I don't know why...I just.......can't love him like I love the others...every time I see him I just feel bleh..I mean together I feel like Big Bang isn't the same without him but for me personally.....iono....he doesn't do anything for me.  Claudia pointed out it's probably because he's the only one who doesn't have swagger which I mean is a HUUUUGE factor..but he's just...uhhh..and come on..they like CONTOURED his biceps with makeup...come on..like really..come on...
Sorry..it might seem like I hate him..but I DON'T...it's just I LOOOOOOVE all of the other members and he just makes me so angry that I can't love him!!.....Yes..I feel VERY strongly about this LOL.   

Waiting..

And their back..not so bad for a cellphone camera eh?

Pretty =)

NO MORE =(!!!!!!


By the end I was just sooooo HAPPPPPYYY!! SO EXCITED THAT I GOT TO SEE THEM.  Like I said..kind of sad that I didn't really know the new songs but they sang a lot of their old songs that I liked.   I didn't like Blue (one of the new ones) when I first heard it..buuuuut totally growing on me especially because (if you live in Seoul..you'll know this)...when a new song comes out..they play it EVERYWHERE nonstop so it just kind of got stuck in my head..plus..it's actually a pretty good song..it's different.  Ace doesn't like it.......but I'll change that..=P 

Taeyang did a few of his solos including Wedding Dress which I LOOOOVE...and he kept taking off his shirt and throwing it to the fans..like.....I die every freakin time LOL

Seungri sang Strong Baby..without the suit.. he was wearing a vest similar to the one that Taeyang always wore when he did his solo performances and he looked "hot" to me for once...but then I noticed that the muscles weren't real..then......yea....I'm not going to talk about him anymore.

Daesung sang a song from the new album...at least he got me to like the song LOL...he has the best voice in Big Bang...and yea..I just love him..plus I think he's Claudia and John's fav.

TOP and GD did some of their duo stuff which...I don't LOOOVE but I mean whatever..it got people moving..and I think they sang How Gee too which..I don't know.....I just never got into.

They had a live band playing which was totally cool.  I'm just glad they sang Lies (THANK GOD), Haru Haru (which I TOTALLY thought they should've sped up at the end but whatever), Number 1, Last Farewell and a whole bunch of other older ones that I REALLY wanted to hear.  Also extremely glad that they sang Heaven and Sunset glow as their encore performance..I love Heaven.

All in all..it was pretty much EVERYTHING I wanted it to be..I'm SOOOOOOO happy I went.  Again, I regret not listening to the last album more..but whatever..I'll do it now =P.  I wish Claudia and John knew as many songs as I did so that they would've enjoyed it EVEN more..but I thought that they had a good time too =D.  I just kind of wish all my friends...the ones in Korea nad back home could've been as there so that we all could be as happy as I was when I saw them.



Hope everybody had an awesome start to March like I did...even though my March 2nd was a total conflicting day..too many feelings..too many emotions...just..crazy sensory overload buuut...I think I handled it pretty well and it just makes me a better, stronger woman..which...yea...still working on that LOL.  
It's getting warm in Korea..but still chilly in Toronto..so I hope all my family and friends stay healthy <3 you guys!

xoxo


PS..because I'm horrible..you should go to Claudia's Blog to learn some bg info about Big Bang if you don't know them at all..or google..we all love google..I got too excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment