Thursday, March 15, 2012

Korea...you're so awesome....you boggle my mind!!

So..if you guys have read this post, you know that Korea has some amazing and cheap clothes/shoes/accessories, you name it.  Claudia and I grabbed dinner at Sadang Station today and HOLY CRAP..we found the best deal yet.

After dinner we were walking through Sadang Station to take the subway home and spotted a "5000원" sign.  There were a lot of cute shoes there.  I ended up buying two pairs because the shoes were 5000 freakin' won..that's less than $5.00CAD...can you people just think about how ridiculously cheap that is?  Claudia and I got extremely excited, actually. There was a pair of brown with gold studs that I liked too but I convinced Claudia to buy them and since we can fit the same size shoes..it's almost like buying three pairs of shoes =D.


 5000won.  OMG. 
Brown and beige colour-blocked booties to the left. Also, since I'm obsessed with "bedazzled" coats, shirts, jackets, etc., I decided to add the shoes on the right to the list. 



Hope everybody will get a chance to visit Korea at least once in their lifetimes.  It'll change your life, I swear!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment